Thursday, December 23, 2021

The Riverbottoms and Maglebys, Breakfast in the Alpenglobe, and Sleeping Under the Tree

 And more of my favorite things! I always love the river bottoms and eating at Maglebys. One of my very favorites. This is where the kids get to see Santa and give them their letters. And they love the toy store. And let's be honest I do too. And then my other favorite...is it possible to have this many favorites?? Each of things things we do means so much to me and I love them so much! Breakfast in the Alpenglobe. I mean does it get more magical than that?! I just think it screams Christmas and the atmosphere and the food and the drive up to midway and all of it. It's incredible and I love it. Elle got invited to go sledding down donut falls at the exact same time with half of the student body and it was a hard decision for her but she chose them. I get it but she was super missed. And then of course the sleeping under the tree. Also magical. It was absolutely one of my favorite things to do as a child but I'm not sure it means as much to my kids because they sleep together on my couch at least 50% of the time. haha.

































No comments: