Monday, December 20, 2021

Spiderman, Sibling Gifts, Christensen's Family Gifts, Gingerbread Houses etc

 Traditions traditions traditions. That's what we do all December long and I couldn't love it more. I think watching the kids buy sibling gifts is my favorite thing. They are so dang cute when they are looking for each other and they really do put thought into and want to get the perfect thing. Tate had a mini "Tate meltdown" cause he couldn't find the perfect thing so we moved on to a different store and all was right in the world again. hahaha We took the kids to the new Spiderman which they loved and we did a family exchange with the Christensen's since they weren't going to be around this Christmas. And then of course our beloved Gingerbread houses. I don't know how my mom did so many of these things with all of us all the time and didn't loose her mind that much. It's so much work. But I love watching the magic and happiness my kids have in their eyes as they do it. That's the motivation I suppose. 

















No comments: