Saturday, March 22, 2008

Purse Tag



I'm not good at these tag things but like Lindsay said it's a great excuse to clean out my purse! Really nothing terribly exciting in there. A few random things...tape measure, a giraffe, a pink car, vitamins, fruit snacks, granola bar, lip glosses, tide pen, crazy glue, diapers. Funny- it's a total mix of a diaper bag and a purse- even though I have a seperate diaper bag for Elle and one for Cash- and a church bag, and a toy bag, and a seperate purse. Why do I have so many bags? I really need to condense. Now who do I tag? Tara and Jami...only if you need to clean out your purse though;)

3 comments:

hollie said...

It was so fun to see you on our blog. I love your bag- It is darling! We hope that you are good. Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Glad you did this....You need a serious simplification exercise with your many bags. Saw your mom and bro today they were shopping for your Easter feast tonight! Happy Easter sounds like Elle is feeling better.

Jami said...

I love it. I just saw you tagged me - Good thing I just got a new purse hey? I feel like I have a week of updating to do on my blog so I will try to get to it soon.