Saturday, March 8, 2008

RASCAL FLATTS!


Wow! What a concert. I think I've officially converted Toby to some country music. My Dad bought my entire family tickets to this forever ago but I wasn't sure I was going to be able to go since Cash doesn't take a bottle, or a binki for that matter. At the last minute my Dad called my Aunt and she drove all the way down from Ogden and watched the kids for us! It was such a late night for her but we appreciated it so much! We left early cause I'm a stress case and didn't want to be away from him too long but right as we were getting ready to leave they played my favorite song "The Broken Road" so I was completely satisified. Thanks Dad for a fun night out and thanks Joni for being such a great Aunt!

7 comments:

Errin said...

I am so jealous! I love Rascal Flatts. I'm glad you went. I know you were worried about Cash.

Stephanie said...

Josie I too am extremely jealous that you saw Rascal Flatts. I absolutely love them and was sad that we did not get to go. That was so sweet of your Dad to treat you all to a fantastic evening. Maybe next time they come we can make it a Girls Night, What do you say?

Stephanie said...

Josie I too am extremely jealous that you saw Rascal Flatts. I absolutely love them and was sad that we did not get to go. That was so sweet of your Dad to treat you all to a fantastic evening. Maybe next time they come we can make it a Girls Night, What do you say?

Jami said...

Yeah! I am glad you had fun and that you decided to go! I still wish I could have watched the kiddos for you. Cash and I need some bonding time :)

Unknown said...

Good for you that you had a night out. When Andrew was a baby and still nursing, I went to this concert and I stressed too, but I too was really glad I went, it was fun. Your dad is one cool guy....Rascal Flatts and Celine Dion....what a guy! Lucky you!

Lenzi Woodbury said...

I'm way jealous! What a fun date night! That's definitely a concert I would want to go to with Ben. It would be SOOOO romantic! :) I'm sure Toby has converted to at least a little bit of country after that concert!

Nate and Chelsea said...

Hey! I thought I would leave you a message because I was thinking about you the other day. Nate and I had homemade Cafe Rio salads and I couldn't help but think of all the times we did that together! Hope Cash is doing well, they both look so adorable. Hope you and Toby are well and I miss you!

Chelsea