Friday, December 19, 2008

Family Pictures...Finally!

We finally had our family pictures taken! Tell me I'm not the only one who really wants these done but dreads them at the same time. This time the actual taking of the pictures was pretty painless, thanks to Angie who did such a great job, but it's the scheduling and getting two kids, a husband, and myself ready. That and the fact that it was freezing and you can tell if you look at the kids little noses:) Anyway, we did it and I'm very happy with them...Angie you are wonderful!!!

6 comments:

Amberlee said...

I love them! I am a big fan of candid shots- you guys all look great! Yes! I am back in Utah- we are headed up to Centerville for a week but will be back at my moms- I want to see you- so lets get in touch!

Brynnly and Alan said...

I love these! They look amazing!

Jami said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

JLH DMB said...

Seriously!!! Could you look any more beautiful, Elle is a little model, Cash is unreal cute (I love the way the hat turned out), and I must say Toby is bringing sexy back;) So darling Jos. I also loved the Christmas card! Good job to the now famous Angie Seare photography once again!

Brianne & Jarod said...

LOVE THEM!! Your family looks great, and the kids outfits are SUPER CUTE!!

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Ohh! I love ALL of those pictures!! Angie really does a great job! That last one of all 4 of you is awesome! The non-posey ones are always my favorite. I'm so glad I got to see you this past weekend. I wish we could have chatted longer. We'll just have to keep making plans every time "Lenzi is in town"--- I am totally fine being the excuse for all of us to get together. :)