Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Weird Skin Disease?

Now that I have your attention...No Cash does not have some weird skin disease. This is simply what happens when you give him a sucker unsupervised. Toby thought it would be a good idea to give him a sucker to make the drive home go by a little faster for him...which I'm sure it did. This is what we found when we got him out of the car. Make the pictures bigger and check out the details:) But nothing a good shower couldn't take care of although I think we'll just stick with Cheerios from now on.

6 comments:

Amberlee said...

HOLY COW! I am laughing so hard right now! That is hilarious! I have to wonder why kids can't just eat the sucker with their mouths and not their whole face!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Love it!

Jami said...

Whew...for a minute there I thought it was smeared boogers. Seriously...not sure how he did that with a sucker. Would have loved to see that one.

The Belnaps said...

Oh my gosh Josie that is so hilarious! My heart was breaking when I was looking at the pictures close up before i read your post! Im so glad it was just a sucker! Hope your doing well, and I hope you guys have a good christmas!

Brynnly and Alan said...

That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

How funny Josie! He didn't miss a spot did he? I love that his little eyelashes are stuck to his lids.