Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Fun

Just random pictures from the last couple weeks. Elle was ADORABLE at her little Christmas Dance Concert. When it was over she just kept yelling "I did it, I did it!" We LOVE this little girl. Her and Cash are becoming better and better friends everyday. Why is it so impossible to get a picture of both kids looking at the camera at the same time...seriously it's almost comical. Elle loved going to "winter dairy" to get chocolate milk and scones and see Santa. (although she hid her finger the whole time cause it had a bandaid on it and she didn't want Santa to know she got hurt.) And as you can tell Cash LOVED sitting on santa's lap and can't wait for next year already. And somehow Jamie and I showed up in the exact same outfit. So weird! Good times.

8 comments:

The Bee Family said...

So so so cute! I love your new pictures! Anyway I would love to get a list of prices and stuff for yours and Krista's charms. My e-mail is k8moser@juno.com or just let me know if you get them listed on your blog site! Thanks. Hope you have a great Christmas!

Errin said...

I love your pictures! I love the clothes coordination. Good work.

Brandt & Kriste said...

Your family is darling! I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen you or your fam. I'm dying about your younger siblings. They are all so grown up. Your kids are beautiful and little Cash looks just like a Downs. It's fun catching up. Have a wonderful X-mas!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! How cute is Elle's lil dance outfit!

Brynnly and Alan said...

What adorable kids you have! I love Elle's little outfit and how cute is Cash? I can't believe how big he is. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! :)

Kunz Clan said...

Sorry to hear about little Cash and the ear infections. It makes my ears hurt to think his were bleeding. We are lucky to have such updated medical help, aren't we? I hope he is better soon. Your family is adorable and I love the pictures you posted. It was fun to see everyone at the Christmas party.

N8Stowers said...

Hey Jos...I was so sad to miss the Christmas party, just a bad weekend for us. I miss catching up as well, but it is so fun to check in on your blog. I can't get over how cute your kids are. Hope you have a great holiday season!

Jami said...

I thought your outfits HAD to be planned. That is too funny.

Elle looks adorable in her dance costume. We would love to see her dance one of these times.