Thursday, October 15, 2015

Disneyland Day 2




























Okay Day 2 at Disneyland was even BETTER!!! Like way BETTER. There was a cloud cover that made it not quite as hot, and the crowds were a little bit less, AND we kind of figured out the best way to get on rides was with my Dad's handicap pass. We did it a little bit the first day and it was great but this time we used it the whole day and what a difference it made. We basically went to the back of every line and got right on. Seriously saved so much time and made it so much easier for the kids. One of the highlights of the day was the kids meeting the Avengers. Specifically Tate. I will NEVER forget his face shaking Captain America's hand. Priceless. We really did such a good job staying together as a family and going on the same rides and it really wasn't a problem. This day we got there before it even opened and were one of the first ones in…and that made a huge difference too. It was actually quite magical. I love this place. I love all the rides. I love tower of terror, splash mountain, pirates, soaring, so many to name. Being on small world together as a family was fun too. The kids didn't get picked for the jedi training so that was kind of a bummer for Cash but everything else just went almost perfectly again. We got to the parades, to Disney Junior, and at the end of the night on Grizzly Rapids which was so so fun and one of my dad favorite. I was determined to get on Cars one more time for Tate too. The time before we literally had to sneak him on and there's really no way he should have got on but I couldn't stand the thought of not letting him do it again since it was his favorite and pretty much all he talked about the next day. I totally stuffed his shoes and we barely got him past. It was so late thought and the line was so long since we couldn't use my dad but we waited it out, woke him up when we got to the front, and went again. It was so awesome. Such a wonderful day. I hope the kids remember lots of it. Being with their cousins. All the fun rides again. Made me feel like a kid again. Although honestly it's even better seeing it through there eyes. Everything truly is so magical. It was wonderful being all together as a family, enjoying it together, and not having any problems. I hope it won't be the last time we do that. It really is one of the Happiest Places on Earth. Until next time Disneyland!

No comments: