Sunday, October 18, 2015

Halloween Festivities and random pics


























I think this will be the last year I can convince my kids to dress up how I want them to but come on. This is hilarious. PRINCESS BRIDE!!! Seeing Tate run around as Inigo Montoya will be something that i will NEVER forget. Classic Tate. He left that wig on all the time?! So So cute. I thought it was something incredible. We loved having Josh and Krista host the family Halloween party with bobbing for apples and donuts on a string. We did the corn maze before and that was super fun too. The rest I think are just random pictures. This is such a fun time in our lives. Super hard with two small kids and so busy, but so fun. Trying to treasure all enjoy all the fun times we are having together. I know they'll slip away too fast!

No comments: