Friday, October 23, 2015

GARTH BROOKS







Now THIS was a night to remember. Honestly one of the funnest most incredible nights I've had in a long time. When my girlfriends and I heard that Garth was coming to Salt Lake we knew we were buying tickets as soon as they went on sale. It was me, Lindsay, Errin, Joelle, Jody and Leslie. (somehow we miscommunicated and Shea bought tickets with her aunt:(  - Brandon decided to make a night out of it and surprise us with a LIMO which was filled with treat bags, fruit, sparkling cider, and the cutes little cowgirl hats. The limo drove us to Tsunami for Sushi and we had such a good time laughing and talking about everything under the sun. Then it picked us up and drove us downtown to Energy Solutions Center for the concert. I have NO WORDS for this concert. Garth Brooks was UNREAL. I've been to a lot of concerts in my life but NONE like this one. He was incredible. We sang and danced to every word of every song. It was so so good. At one point John Stockton even came out and announced Garth would be getting his own banner along side some of the Jazz greats for selling the most tickets to an event of all time. Garth called us the classiest crowd he'd ever sung to. I didn't want it to end. I think he came out for about 5 encores no joke and he ended with one of my favorite songs of all time "Standing Outside the Fire." It was just so good. We couldn't stop talking about it. I'm usually so ready to get home after a girls night but this time we all just wanted to keep talking about it so we headed to our old Leatherby's for some ice-cream and fries. I got home pretty late. And I didn't wipe the smile off of my face for like 3 days. It was a night I honestly won't forget.

No comments: