Friday, October 16, 2015

SeaWorld!





















The last day of our trip. This day did not turn out as well in the beginning. It was actually quite rough. I'm not sure what the problem was. Tired maybe? Lack of Preparation? The drive to get there was long, once we got there we couldn't figure out the discount on the tickets, and then once we got in the park we literally got separated from my parents FOREVER. Like hours. It was the weirdest! We had no service on our phones while we were there. Drove me nuts. Toby was tired of waiting for everyone. I went back to look for Mom and Dad and the whole first hour or two was the worst. The park was only open until like 5 which was totally strange so we didn't even have that much time there. AND the park is like kind of ghetto now. The trainers can't get in the water with the whales which is what make Seaworld SEAWORLD. I'm glad my kids got to experience it but we probably won't be back. We made the best of it though and my kids were none the wiser. They got to ride Atlantis over and over and as long as it wasn't breaking down they were able to get on it without a wait. The kids loved the pet show. It was actually pretty cool, they got to pet a cute Kangaroo. They also wanted to sit down in the splash zone for the dolphin show so grandpa was brave and went down with them to do that. All and all it was a good day but made me super sad and wishing for the old Seaworld. It was the best.

No comments: