Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Haunted Ski Lift and Gardner Village


































This was our second time going to Sundance for Halloween. Jordan introduced us to it last year and the older kids really wanted to go again. Tate didn't because he said he'd be way too scared. So Tob stayed back with the littles and I took the bigs. This time Grandpa really wanted to see what it was like so he and Grandma came along as well! And Josh and the girls. And Jakers! It was fun! I'm not sure they had as much stuff going on below the ski lift ride. But they did have hot chocolate and suckers so you know…it was a total success. :) -  The other pictures was from my spontaneous date with the two little boys to Gardner Village to see the Witches. This little outing taught me I need to do this kind of stuff with them more often. Honestly it was one of the better days I've had in a long long time. Just me and then, walking around all the cute little shops, seeing all the witches, looking at all the displays, letting them play in all the fun things they had set up for kids. It was just awesome. They were so happy and so dang cute and we sat and got lunch together, and then went to the canal and watched the ducks, and fish, and turtles. I sure love those two. They bring so much joy into my life. Tate had one little freak out when I told him I'd pay to get his face painted and he did NOT want to do that so I said that's okay but Kemp can…and that was a no go too. He said he was too scared and did not want Kemp to get his done either. Okayyy then. Near the end Jamie and Kellen came and joined us and it was fun to see him having such a good time too. Here's to taking the boys out of our house more than just once a month from now on. (insert laugh)

No comments: