Monday, October 16, 2017

Family Pictures 2017



















To be honest this years pictures...were an absolute nightmare. They started off fine. But then took a turn for the worse about 45 minutes in...and it was downhill from there. What is it about family pictures that is so dang hard?? I just feel so much pressure to make sure we get a couple of decent pictures, but if the kids aren't cooperating, I start to feel Toby tensing up and loosing patience and then I get on edge, and then...it is just the perfect storm. Tob and I got in a pretty good fight, which is pretty awkward seeing as how Jamie is taking the pictures and gets to witness it all. Sigh. We still got some decent pictures and I learned a lot what NOT to do next year. But regardless of everything when I look at the smiles and the people in these pictures my heart wants to burst. Each person adds so much to this little family I get to call mine and I feel so completely blessed with the life I have right now. I love them all to the moon and back and then back again.

No comments: