Sunday, October 8, 2017

The Scare





I can't believe I'm even sharing this. I feel like DCFS could come knocking at our door at any minute. So Toby says to me, "hurry and record this." I look over and he's holding a scary Halloween masks just a few feet away from where the boys are in the bathtub. I'm thinking no way I'm not letting you scare them. They I think…well okay maybe it'll be okay and they won't be that scared. I don't know what was going through my head. I grab my phone and record the whole thing. Oh. My. Word. Those two sweet little boys were scared out of their minds. I mean, look at their faces. How awful! BUT before anyone wants to hurt us, they watch the video themselves and laugh now, and it really didn't take them too long too recover. A good memory I guess! I think when they get older they won't be too mad at us.

No comments: