Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter During Covid 19









































Welp. I keep joking that I’m finally growing up. All thanks to Covid. I’ve NEVER had to plan all our families Easter activities and teach all the lessons and make Easter Dinner all by myself without any helps from my mom, parents, family, Kathy etc.... haha. I DID IT though!!!! We colored Easter eggs just as our own little family, we read the Easter Story throughout the week, we watched the entire series of Jesus of Nazareth, had our own Easter Egg Hunt in our backyard, broke confetti eggs everywhere,  and I made our own EASTER DINNER. And although I missed my family immensely there was something so special about being together just the 6 of us and focusing on being together, enjoying each other, and learning more about our Savior and his life. It was definitely an Easter to remember. 

No comments: