Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Keeping Busy and Playing during the Quarantine






























It’s becoming a little more tricky to come up with fun things to do and keep the boredom away. Thank goodness for Pinterest and instagram:) I still hurt for all those this is affecting. New York City one of my favorite places in all the world is REALLY struggling right now. No one on the streets. Hospitals overflowing. Hundred of people dying every day. It’s really awful. The economy is falling apart. Scary and really hard stuff. But I just keep thinking how grateful I am for the gospel and for this beautiful home we get to live in. We’ve kept so busy doing fun things. Playing baseball, coloring pictures, doing puzzles, getting in the hot tub, playing lots of tennis, making play dough, having picnics outside, lots of reading, and “art class” outside painting pictures on canvases. The days are really long but I’m still loving them. 


No comments: