Saturday, June 17, 2017

GIRLS TRIP!!!

I can't believe we actually did it! My Mom, Jamie and I all took off on a mini girl trip to Scottsdale Arizona! It all started with Jamie wanting to go there to get a picture of a cactus for her new business and that turned into her not wanting to go alone…which turned into her inviting my Mom and I…and I can not believe it actually WORKED OUT! We've just never done it before but now that we have I picture many more in the future:) The only problem was that it was just too short. We left Thursday evening and then our returning flight literally left at 6 am on Sunday morning which meant we had to wake up at like 3 in the morning because we were an hour at the airport. I feel like that left us only 2 full days. Friday and Saturday. We had soooo much to fit in! We went out to eat with Aunt Jackie and Stacie our first night there. We did lots of shopping at Target and Last Chance which is literally the best place for shoes I've ever been. I think we walked out of there with at least 4 or 5 pairs of shoes each. I think Jamie got 9!!!  We had to buy a new carry-on to get all of our stuff home. We only had a couple of hours one of the days to get some swimming in. We also made it to get our nails done and pedicures…that was pretty fun. The rest of the time we were either with Jackie taking picture or running around to a few stores and eating! We went to Shake Shack, a fun healthy place I don't remember the name haha, A juice bar called Nectar which had the best Acai bowls, and then my two favorite places was the late night dinner we had at Outback Steakhouse and then this awesome place Jamie found called Diego Pops. The owner of the place was super cool to us and took us around explaining how the place came about, then he comped our meal, took us over to his other restaurant next door, then took us back and gave us t-shirts! How sweet is that. We all had such a great time being together. I didn't love the stress of the airport and renting the car and figuring out all the adult things that Toby usually does…but it went really well and I'm glad we did it. Maybe next time we'll just go for a day or two longer:)
















No comments: