Saturday, June 10, 2017

Utah Valley Half Marathon

This has become kind of a tradition for Toby and I. The only race we've ever run so we kind of just like sticking to what we know and running Utah Valley ever year….but this time…we just didn't feel like we could do the half marathon! For whatever reason this spring has just been sooo busy I couldn't find any time to train. We signed up for the 10K and even that I was worried about running. But it actually turned out perfect. I was able to run almost the whole time and didn't feel sick at all like I did last time running the half. We didn't even spend the night in provo this time. Just woke up at our homes and drove down. It was actually pretty awesome. Might even do it again next year. I love running with my best friend. We ran together the whole time this year and usually with the half he is way ahead of me so it was awesome. Great race!






No comments: