Monday, June 5, 2017

Kempers Fall

I had just been in Dr. Johnson's office with Kemp to talk about some bowel issues he was having when at the end I asked if he could hurry and look at his feet and see if his feet were going to cause any problems because he walks pretty "pigeon toed". He had him walk and said I don't think it's too bad..and then felt his hips and said it should be fine. He asked if it causes him any problems and I explained well it makes him pretty clumsy and he falls a lot. Then Dr. Johnson said he should be fine and there's nothing to worry about. - As I was walking out of the office with Tate and Kemp they both went running on ahead and so I couldn't help as I saw Kemp trip over his own feet and hit the pavement harder than I've seen in a  while. He had blood dripping out of his nose and mouth and it was on the cement and my shirt and down his shirt. The nurses even came out to see if he needed stitches but it was just a cut on the lip and in his mouth which those kind of cuts make you bleed a lot. I had to laugh that I had JUST had this conversation with Dr. Johnson. Funny Timing. But the pictures don't do it justice. He had the biggest fat lip I had seen in a while and the poor little guy totally fell asleep crying.  Broke my heart but he's still the handsomest little 2 year old I know.









No comments: