Friday, December 29, 2017

Christmas Break









This really has been such a nice Christmas break. Pretty low key. Lots of time together watching movies at night, having big breakfasts' in the mornings, playing with our new Christmas Toys. I hosted a party Thursday night with a bunch of my Highschool Friends that was pretty fun. A favorites party to be exact. That was a great night catching up with friends I don't get to see all the time. I went to lunch one day with Errin. One day Toby took Elle and Cash to Jumanji and one day I took the two of them to the movie "Wonder." What an incredible show. Pretty sure I cried most of the way through it. Beautiful message and one I'll be showing my kids often to remind them of how important it is to be kind. I love these lazy but memorable time just hanging with the ones I love being with the most.

No comments: