Sunday, December 17, 2017

Driving to See the Lights, Gathering Golfballs, and GINGERBREAD Houses and Family Parties!



















One of my favorite things to do with my family growing up was driving to see the lights and these same places I took my kids. Can you believe these houses have been doing this for THAT long?! It's crazy. We made some yummy hot chocolate from our little hot chocolate station I made and loaded the kids up to go on a drive. We went from the little nativity on 27th west in West Jordan, to the Night Before Christmas Street, to CHRISTMAS Street, to Nativity Street. We hit them all up! - The next picture are of Dad Bo driving the kids around to find Golf Balls. They love doing that and they sang Christmas Carols all the way down the hallows. And the last is our beloved GINGERBREAD houses and family parties with Joni. The kids sure love doing this. Grandma put every last one of these together first and then brought them over to my house for the kids to decorate. Candy Everywhere. I love having my house full of family.

No comments: