Saturday, December 3, 2016

It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas!


























My BEST time of the year! I was determined to be organized and on top of things this year so that I could truly enjoy the evenings and time with my family. Sometimes I feel like the whole month of December flies by and i'm so busy buying presents, and doing neighbor gifts and Christmas cards etc that I don't just get to sit down and watch movies with my Family. Not this year! I made sure Christmas Cards were done at the beginning of the month. I came up with my neighbor gift idea and whipped up a ton of those and did my best to get those around. I did pretty good but always room for improvement.:) - We had a fun night making "ugly sweater" Christmas cookies. I love that Tate got so into it. He's at such a fun age.  He is already SO excited for Christmas and talks all day about it. He's the best. - Friday night Toby and I were able to get away and use a gift card that we have had for about 5 years.  We went to the Roof and sat right next to the window and stared out at the Salt Lake Temple and all the lights. It was truly magical and the food was amazing. Love date nights with my best friend.- We also got to our tradition of seeing Santa at the River Bottoms early on in the month. They've made it eve more fun this year with a "Smores" area and a train ride. We had Josh and the girls, and Jordan and Kristee. We shopped around some of the shops... The kids loved the toy store. We also walked through the provo beach resort. The kids are dying to go back there. After we kept with our tradition of eating at  Maggleby's Express. That place is SO ridiculously good to me. It was a fun night and we were glad to have some of the fam join us. - And the last picture is the kids opening up their December 1st gift…Their Lego countdown calendar. It's another must at this home. They look so forward to opening each individual little box and putting together their little lego creation. It's So hard for Tate to only do one a day. It cracks me up. What a wonderful time of year. Lots more Christmas activities to come!

No comments: