Sunday, December 4, 2016

Joni's Party, Zoo Lights, and Christmas In Color







\


There's always so many fun things to do at Christmas time. We have so many traditions it's hard to fit any new ones in. I love any excuse to be with these people as often as we can. We did Joni's Christmas party up at her house this year and had a great time. Toby has been so busy with work though that this year we had to go without him. It was actually a really tough night without him. The boys were SO hard. I'm not sure what their problem was…maybe not a lot of toys…or late at night…I don't know but I was ready to cry by the time we left. One of those total fail mom moments where I lost my cool and was so on edge. That happens so much more than I care to admit. Zoo lights the kids loved but to be honest I think I could do without this tradition. It was absolutely FREEZING this year and there were no animals out. Kind of a dud. Poor little Kemp just sat in the stroller the whole night under what had to be 50 blankets trying to stay warm. BUT the next activity was awesome. We went to Christmas in Color in Kearns and it was so fun watching Kemp dance to all the music. Such a fun show they put on as you drive. We then went to The Night Before Christmas Street. That was in so nostalgic to me. I love that bottom pic. My family is almost too big to fit into one snapshot!

No comments: