Sunday, December 4, 2016

My Sick Little Boys



















Oh man these poor two boys. They just have gone back and forth back and forth being sick. Kemp especially. He has just had one thing after another. His respiratory issues have really flared up lately. It's so difficult seeing them like this. They are usually just bouncing off the walls with energy. The last couple of days they've both just been laying around like little zombies. The only part that is good about it is the endless snuggles I get. I started to have Kemp sleep in my room because it was so bad and I wanted to have him close by me. I woke up to him having pretty bad retractions and is nebulizer wasn't helping so into the ER we went. They got him fluids and did some stronger treatments and we were able to come back home so that was nice to not be admitted. After dealing with respiratory stuff a couple of days later they got the stomach flu. Poor little Tate was a mess. I was keeping Kemp home from church but had just gotten Tate ready to go. Toby came home after sacrament to get him and right before he left Tate laid down and said I don't feel good. A minute later he threw up. Then he didn't stop throwing up for about 6 or 7 hours. I hadn't seen anyone throw up that much in a long long time. It was awful. My heart just broke for him. Then a day or two later Cash got it. Awesome. Can it PLEASE be Spring yet?!!!!!

No comments: