Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Cash's First Day of 4th Grade








Well this will be Cash's first year of him not having Elle in his school with him.  Isn't that just heart-breaking?! It is to me. It was so cute to watch the two of them walk off together and know that Elle was watching out for him and had his back. They had the same recess so they came home everyday talking about what they did together that day. They even shared some same friends. So I will miss that. And I know that Cash will too. I'm grateful for the time and the same school that they did have. Cash is ready for 4th grade. I'm excited for him this year. He's so smart, and responsible, and obedient, and he's really excelling in all of his studies at school. He is a good friend, and an amazing brother and son. They don't come better than Cash. Love you bud. I'd be lost without you.

No comments: