Monday, August 14, 2017

Trip to Vegas for Market












So I got home from our family's St. George trip Sunday morning. We woke up at 7 am and left to make sure we were home in time for Toby's meeting and Sacrament meeting. I went to 3 hours of church and then literally turned around and DROVE BACK to St. George with Tara and Kat for us to attend the Las Vegas Market. Can you believe that?! Lots of driving for me. But I couldn't stand the thought of my family being in the car that long without me. I get so nervous about that kind of stuff and I'd rather be with them in a car then in a condo by myself. So that's what I did! - We just drove part way to St. George since it was late. We stayed in the same condo that my family did that night and then we woke up early the next morning and drove the rest of the way to Vegas. We stayed at the Tahiti Village and just dropped Kat off there while she waited for Tara and I at Market. Tara and I had a great time at Market and picked out some great clothes for Bluish. Definitely a successful day. Then Kat came and picked us up and we went and did some more shopping but this time for us haha! After we found an awesome buffet and stuffed ourselves silly. I love these girls. They are so fun to be with. We laughed and talked and shopped and had a great time. We woke up the next morning and went to the pool for a bit, snagged a smoothie, then started on our drive home. Great fast trip!

No comments: