Monday, August 7, 2017

Preston Rodeo Week































This year for Preston Rodeo Week we did something a little different. We went up camping the night before! And by we I mean most everyone but me and my two little boys. haha! It was fun being at the campsite and roasting hotdogs but ultimately I knew there was no way that the boys and I could sleep there (toby and cash were at his last game for the season) so my parents and us drove back and spent the night at Joel's and Tessa's. It was so funny because Tate and Kemp fell asleep on the way there so I just put them to bed in Hadlers room. I slept on the couch but was woken up by two faces right in my grill saying "where are we?!" in the funniest little voice. It had to be 6:30 am but I just started laughing. Toby and Cash headed up first thing after there game and they had a fun little stop in Mantua and took some cute pics. We did the usual sidewalk sale, riding 4 wheelers, hanging in the park in Preston, playing in Connie's backyard and then OF COURSE went to the parade! It was really Kemps first time "getting" it and he just absolutely LOVED getting candy thrown at him. haha. I took about a 1,000 pictures of his face because to me it is the definition of being in Preston Idaho. Dirty but beyond Happy! We all had a wonderful time and then drove home after the parade so it wouldn't be too late. Until the tree hunt Preston!...

No comments: