Thursday, August 17, 2017

MTC Tour
















One thing that was one my "Summer bucket list" with the kids was to make sure that I took the kids to the MTC tour that was happening that month. They have remodeled the entire MTC and were taking tours for awhile. I really wanted the kids to tour it and see what it was like. I had them all at the Lindon pool that day but we pulled a 'Superman' and a quick change for all of them in the parking lot and met Toby at the MTC. They bused us there and then everyone went in shifts and walked around on a self guided tour. So this is the part I do NOT want to FORGET. Little Kemp folded his arms through the ENTIRE TOUR. Seriously it was the cutest thing. He just knew that it was a place he needed to be reverent and I KNOW he felt like it was a special place. He was so quiet and so good and every picture we have of him there..walking, standing in front of the gorgeous pictures, in my arms, everywhere..he is folding his arms. It was THEE cutest little thing. I love him so much. The kids learned a lot about the place and I was so grateful we were able to go there. I can't imagine having to sent me kids there someday...but I can't imagine a greater blessing either. I know it'll come before I know it.

No comments: