Friday, August 11, 2017

Last Summer Trip to St. George













One of the main reasons I've been so hesitant/nervous/somewhat sad/concerned about Elle starting middle school is that I know it will be harder for us to take family trips because she won't be able to miss school as easily. I'm still going to make it a huge priority for us though. Our St. George getaways are so precious to me. They help me get through the mundane and spending that time together and making those memories is invaluable. This was our last St. George getaway before school started. One of the funnest things we did this trip was I was able to take both Elle and Cash separately on "school shopping dates"! First Cash and I went to Orange Peel and then we shopped around at TJ Maxx and got him some great new school clothes. I love spending time with that little boy. He's so witty. Then the next day I was able to do the same thing with Elle. How lucky am I?! She is getting to be such a fun little shopping partner. She's got her own cute style and we had a great time. We played games, watched movies, swam, read the Michael Vey series together and lived it up. Till next time St. George!

No comments: