Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Elle's first day of 7th GRADE!!!










I just can't wrap my brain around this one. My daughter is in SEVENTH GRADE. Middle School. How this happened I just won't understand. I feel like I blinked and she grew up. And I also feel like I was the one who was just in middle school. It's just crazy. The only thing that is making me feel better is that she is SO ready. I just feel like she is done being the oldest in elementary school and primary and that she is just a bit more mature that most of the kids her age and so that it's holding her back and bit and she's ready to move up and accomplish more. I think she's ready to be challenged and make new friends. So for that reason...I am beyond excited for her. She's excited to ride the bus and have 7 new classes which will include her favorites...art and theater...and also 8th grade honors math! How cool is that?! I love this girl and will continue to pray for her happiness and growth and success in this critical time in her life. I LOVE you Elle.

No comments: