Monday, December 2, 2019

Disneyland Day 1!































To preface this trip we had been planning it for the longest time! My dad has wanted to go to Disneyland around Christmas time to see all of the decorations since I could remember and that is why we bought annual passes last time we were there in June knowing we were coming back with some of the fan in December. But a week before Elle started to have anxiety about going. She just felt like she couldn't miss that much school and when she talked to her teachers they all agreed. I didn't know what to do! I didn't feel like I should cancel on my boys and my family but I couldn't stand the thought of leaving without her. After lots of praying and discussing we decided leaving her with Josh would be the best decision for her and letting her stay back to get her school work done. I literally cried the first hour and a half of our drive. I just hated it. But Toby sees the positive in everything and helped me to see how good it would be to help her be responsible and how good it would to spend some time with just the boys. We all drove down separately but stayed in the same hotel. The ride down was brutal with traffic! It took everyone HOURS longer than it normally would have probably because everyone was heading home from their Thanksgiving weekends. won't do that again. But we got there at a decent time and woke up the next morning ready to go! It ended up being our family, mom and dad and jake, and Jamie and her kids but Jace had to stay behind at the hotel for work that day. It was a BEAUTIFUL day in Disneyland. Not too crowded at all and like 68-70 degrees or something like that. We hit so many fun rides. Guardians lots of time trying to get my favorite song. haha. Everything honestly went super smooth. My dad had made an appointment over in Star Wars land to get a light saber made so we headed over there after being in California Adventure for awhile. The boys had been trying hard to earn a droid from Star Wars Land and we had given them the go telling them it would be their main Christmas Present and they were more than okay with that. Watching them build their own droid was my favorite part of the day. Cash and Tate were so darn cute! They each picked a different one and were on cloud nine putting them together. So was my dad building his light saber haha. The rest of the day was spent going on rides, eating at our Mexican Restaurant, and watching the Christmas parade. Yet another wonderful day in the Happiest Place on Earth. 

No comments: