Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Disneyland Day 2 in the Rain!!!!


























When we checked the weather for our second day at Disney it didn't look as good. It showed rain throughout the day but we were ready to brave it. We just made sure we had ponchos and headed out. Within the first hour I was secretly so dang sad. It was becoming more and more miserable as we were already already so wet and our stroller was soaked. I was worried that the kids were going to be complaining soon. It wasn't super cold or anything but just really wet. The worst was while we were waiting in line for the Toy Story ride. That was when it was coming down the hardest. We were trying to race the clock to make it to the Disney Play house show and I really didn't think we were going to be able to do it but leave it to Toby to fly like the wind and run all of us there to meet the rest of the fam. Jace and his family were able to make it today too. We were the very last ones in! I was so happy and the kids were in heaven. By the time we came out the rain and lightened up quite a bit. We went straight to Soaring Over the World and by the time that ride was done the rain pretty much went away and we were good to go. Wet but not cold. The rest of the day was awesome! Lots of fun rides, running around, eating more mexican food and taking turns with the kids. We got one everything we wanted to and I even got my favorite song on Guardians of the Galaxy after going on it SEVEN times! I kind of made a scene but it was worth it. So much fun! We met a few of the characters, went back to Star Wars land, rode matterhorn which I thought the little boys would hate but they LOVED it and lots of others. I was so happy with how smooth it went with so many people but it was awesome. Loved having my sister there with her kids. Toby wanted to go home early and so did everyone else but I wanted to stay to the end and my Mom wanted to too so it was kind of special that her and I got to go on another ride or two together at the end of the night. We did Guardians one more time and I loved it. Then we walked home together and got some Panera food. The ride home wasn't near as bad as the ride there and we stopped in Beaver at the cutest Dairy there which will have to be a new tradition. Such a fun trip to Cali. Loved the 3 days we spent there together! We were so excited to get back to Elle and I loved how excited she was to have us back. I think she didn't love the quiet house and kept telling us how much that helped her appreciate all of us. So good to be reunited.

No comments: