Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Beach Day (and Toby and Tate's quick Disneyland Run)















Little Tate fell asleep that night with his droid under his arm. It was honestly the cutest thing in the world. The next morning he couldn't get it to work and you can only imagine how that made him feel. I suggested since we had passes we could actually go back into the park and get the workers at Star Wars land to help us fix it. Toby didn't even hesitate. He took Tate and walked all the way back over to do it. He's such an incredible Dad. They snuck in a ride or two together and that made me so happy. The pictures they took together are priceless to me. - When they came back we all got ready to head to the beach. We went to Newport beach which was awesome but the kids got cold pretty quick. Wish it would have been just a bit sunnier. They still enjoyed the sand, water, and looking for sea shells. Jake jumped right in and we rented a boogie boar for Cash. While they were in the water Jake yelled out to us to look! I honestly couldn't believe it! I could see something swimming but it didn't look like dolphins. It didn't take long before we could tell they were ORCAS! Swimming right there at newport! It was so beautiful and so crazy! I'm so glad that I got video of it! - We didn't stay as long as I had hoped because it was cold but we still enjoyed it and then headed back to the hotel. We all got in the hot tub to get warmed up.  Toby suggested that my mom, dad, Jamie, me and Jake just go get dinner together and Jace and he would stay back and get the kids cheaper dinner and hang at the hotel. I didn't argue! We went to Cheesecake Factory and had a nice relaxing dinner together that we all really enjoyed. That was nice of Toby. Then we went back to the hotel to get a good nights rest to gear up for the next day at Disney!

No comments: