Wednesday, February 1, 2023

February



































February…the month of LOVE. We had a great start to the month celebrating Kathy. We got Cafe Rios and ate at her house. Kemp worked hard making some hears for me with scissors and paper and got a little frustrated when they didn’t turn out exactly how he was hoping. Cash was able to go to the temple with some of his friends, which I loved. He he also had an incredible basketball game one night, while all of his friends were there watching. He scored the first 10 points and everyone was going nuts for him. Hope he remembers that night for a long time.

Valentine’s Day was great. Kemp and Libby exchanged valentines. Once again it was so dang cute. Libby put together a picture collage for him of pictures of the two of them together and he stared at it all night long.

Another fun thing that we got to do this February was go to Preston for uncle Ed’s birthday. One of my favorite places on the planet. I love getting to share Preston with my kids and we loved being able to be there with uncle Ed for his special day. 

Another fun thing we did in February was makeovers with the kids. OK we didn’t do it just I did. We’re all loving my new facial steamer. So we had a pretend spa day and spruced everyone up real nice. The boys were hilarious and soaked it all up. Now if I could just have a real day at the spa haha…got to love the before and after pictures!

 

No comments: