Thursday, February 2, 2023

March


































 The boys got to finish their basketball seasons in March. Both Cash and Tate won their championship games. Both very exciting finishes. We were happy Grandpa could be there to see the end of caches. Tate was so happy at the end of his game too. Unfortunately, they lost their first game in the tournament and that game he didn’t take as well. But both boys are very are really improving in their game of basketball.

And I also worked really hard on redoing the boys bedrooms in March. Jamie inspired me with doing Calen‘s room and putting up some old pictures of dad and even Todd in his room. Both rooms turned out so cute. We put pictures of Todd and my dad and some of Toby‘s old favorite players up redid their dressers and added some new pillows. I think they look amazing. We gave cash his own room and move Tate and down to Kemps room. I love it so much and I am excited to have it easier to talk the boys in bed at night. Tate had a hard time with it though. Didn’t love the idea of not being with cash and shed a few tears and had one more special night before we made the move but one night with camp and he was good. They are the cutest, best friends. 

Jamie and I had fun celebrating my mom’s birthday and Brunch Me Hard. It’s always fun getting away for just a little bit and enjoy being together. 

St. Patrick’s Day was a total success. Steve hid in the perfect place, and the kids couldn’t been happier, finding their treasure. We had a fun “green dinner” too. 

Also got to check the kids out of school and go on some dates. I really need to do that more. Grateful for the one on one time that I get to spend with them and hear what’s going on with them and let them know how much I love them and how proud I am of them!

No comments: