Thursday, February 2, 2023

June















































 You can tell how busy June was by the amount of pictures. I have posted here. Too bad I can’t figure out how to use this platform and have all the pictures in order. Oh well. I guess out of order is better than nothing. I’ll start by saying how much both my boys love their teachers this year. It wasn’t easy for them to say goodbye Tate love Mr. Draper, so much and camp just loved Mrs. Houtz. I’m grateful for the friends Tate made this year.  We were able to have both Jace and Lawson over on the last day of school for swim day, and they had so much fun together

Next up is Tate’s birthday. I die over these pictures because of how devastated Tate looks during his breakfast in bed. Cash was at a scout camp and so he wasn’t able to be there first thing in the morning in about broke Tates heart. We were able to get him on FaceTime though and Tate did his best to give him a smile so dang cute, he missed the first part of the day, but was able to come by the en. Grandma Kathy got to take him on a date which he always loves so much. They have so much fun together. During the day of his actual birthday, Toby and I and Elle and Kemp got to take him to Thanksgiving point to the dinosaur exhibit outside. He loved it! We had so much fun seeing all the huge dinosaurs out in Ashton Gardens. Cash got home later that day, and finally Tates birthday was made! Ha ha we open presents and then later went to a movie with the Ashby boys, Jurassic World!

Another huge event this month was L going to the Dominican republic for her, HXP trip! We planned for this for a long time and then it came. She left for three full weeks and didn’t go with anyone she knew. How brave is that!? She flew from Salt Lake City to Miami all by herself without knowing anyone and at that point she met up with her group and then they turned in their cell phones and we didn’t hear from her directly again for three weeks. Her trip leaders tried to update up through instagram so we got pictures that way. It was such an incredible experience for her. life-changing I would say. She met so many incredible people, and made such good friends. And her trip leaders were the best examples to her ever. I am so grateful that she got to do this. I’ll try to include as many pictures as I can. But I may have to do a separate book just for this trip, she will always have a special place in her heart for the Dominican republic and the people there. And I can’t even begin to tell you how much we missed her and gosh I was so dang proud of her

The boys golfed a lot this month both with lessons and just hitting a bucket of balls at night. I got to go to Garth brooks again with Lindsay, Errin and Joelle. Just like last time it was one of my favorite nights ever. I love Garth brooks so much! Takes me back to my high school days and love spending time with my friends. Another fun thing we did was take the boys to the Herriman days parade and carnival. Of course they played the basketball game and all one basketball’s. Would it be a carnival if they didn’t? June was awesome! perfect start to the summer:)


No comments: