Thursday, February 2, 2023

May


 




































May started off awesome with one of the most fun week of the year. May the fourth be with you Cinco de Mayo, and then Elle’s birthday. Toby is so cute to decorate with all Star Wars everything including Legos and light sabers throughout the family room. We usually have a light saber battle and make sure we drink blue milk. Jordan and Kristee hosted an incredible Cinco de Mayo with the best Mexican food ever. We usually celebrate Elle that night too so she got spoiled that night. 

The next day her Taygen and I went to Ashton Gardens to the tulip festival. It was so fun spending time with those two darling girls. She has wanted to do that same thing for as long as I can remember. She just loves it there I was their photographer all day and I loved it.

Then after the tulip festival Elle thought we were just chillin at home for the rest of her birthday but she was wrong!!! Haha Her awesome friends threw her the cutest surprise “picnic” I’ve ever seen. They worked so hard to make sure it was a surprise and they all helped with the food and the set up and it was just amazing. Almost made me cry. I know she felt so loved. It was the cutest group of friends together they’re all sitting out on blankets and just laughing all night. Look at these pictures and the food they did! I mean I tried to help a little but really it was all them. I was so happy for her. Taygen and Sophie have been such good friends to her and that night was the first night we met Dallin. He’s liked her for a long time and actually took her on  her first date or two a year ago but she ended up liking this other kid Noah and so Dallin backed off and they didn’t talk for awhile. But they’ve reconnected mostly through DECA and it was nice to finally meet him. 

Mother’s Day was also great. Toby always does such a great job making me feel loved and helping each of the kids have some kind of note or gift and they all spoil me rotten all day. 

Also the kids have had a wonderful time playing tennis with Ray. He has been an incredible coach for them and does it all for free. It’s just amazing. He teaches them so much more than tennis and they all just really love and respect him. We were able to go work at his house for a bit in the yard to repay him for all of the kindness he’s showed our families. 

And one last fun thing we did was go to the movie Maverick which is the sequel to Top Gun. Seriously the BEST MOVIE I’ve ever seen. That and The Greatest Showman are my two favorite movies in the world. It was SO DANG GOOD. And I got my little Maverick and Goose to dress up to go to the theaters. Everyone was dying over them. They’re just the cutest little boys ever. It was a fun night for sure. 





No comments: