Saturday, March 21, 2015

BYU Alumni Day

This is a day we look forward to every year and it's getting even funner now that Cash is getting older and loving sports so much.







It was a little bit colder than normal which made it a bit harder for my little baby. And actually my oldest. Elle complained a lot. But they had the bar b que in the stadium this year...same place as the game which made it soooo much easier. I love seeing the Paynes there. I miss them. It's our one place we know we can catch up with them. Cash had a blast meeting some of the players, and even the head coach, Bronco Mendenhall, took some time to talk to just him and take a pic. It was cute he said he planned to see him in the year 2028, right after his mission. As he ran around on the field I had these visions of him 15 years from now playing for real out there. Crazy. He and Tate couldn't get enough of running around with the football on the field. Oh and Toby kicked a 35 yard field goal. It was cool. We teased Matt that his job on the team really wasn't that hard afterall.  At the end of the evening Patty Edwards came up to introduce herself to me. I assured her I knew who her and Lavell were and thanked them for all they'd done for our family. Such great people and a fun evening as a family. 

No comments: