Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Boys















I'm not going to lie. I wanted another girl for Elle. I really thought she needed a sister. But our Heavenly Father knows what we need much more than I do. And we needed Kemp. He is the perfect addition to our little family. How loved he is!!!! Even Tate just adores him. All day I hear..."I hone him!!!" which translates to I hold him. He always is worried if baby Kempers cries...which is super rare because he is the easiest happiest baby I've had. He wants to hug him all day long. The two of them are so darling together. It's funny how we had Elle and Cash first and those two are just super close friends and do everything together and then we had a 4 1/2 year break. Then we had Tate and Kemp. Kind of like two different generations. I hope and pray that they, like Elle and Cash, will always be the best of friends. And ultimately that they will ALL be the best of friends....like my siblings were and are. A lot of that responsibility lies with Toby and I. I want to go on lots of vacations together, and always hold family home evenings, and do fun things together a lot so that that friendship and bond is always there. I love my family.

No comments: