Monday, March 2, 2015

Enjoying the "New House"

















We can't go anywhere in the car and be gone for more than 10 minutes without Tate saying, "we go back to the new house?" I'm wondering how long he will consider this the "new house." We are just really loving it here.  I love waking up to Tate scooting in my bedroom with chocolate milk in his mouth, I love my double ovens, I love the high ceiling to throw kids haha, and I've loved decorating it so far although it's a slow process. Lots of time and money.  Toby and the kids have discovered a place behind our house that is pretty secluded they can go to hit the baseball and take Chicago on walks. Pretty cool. And I'm just loving the house. It's going to be a fun place to host parties and friends and family. We can't wait. Lots of good times to come.

No comments: