Sunday, March 8, 2015

WALKIN TO CHURCH





Yet another plus to our new house. We can easily walk to church! And the kids love it. We just have to give ourselves a few extra minutes and off we go walking down the street. Its so nice. Toby and I are still switching off going to church and staying home with sweet baby Kemp. These pictures of Tate tell the cutest story. One Sunday I had him staying home with me during Sacrament since he is so difficult during that hour but it was long after the kids were gone that he started crying to get his church clothes on. I knew Toby was coming back to get him for nursery but was worried he'd be impatient if we got his clothes on too soon. Still he insisted so I did. Right after he pulled this chair up to the window and said, "Dad coming?"  He knew Dad was going to be walking home to get him so he sat there and stared out the window until he saw his daddy walking up the street. It was so sweet. And then Tob snapped this pic of the three of them walking home towards our house. Be still my heart.

No comments: