Sunday, March 22, 2015

Easter 2015








































Lots of fun pictures from this Easter!! We really celebrated!!! Easter Egg Hunt at both parents house. What lucky kids. So fun have all our cousins here for the holiday. This Easter also fell on General Conference which in my opinion is the best way to celebrate Easter Sunday. The night before is when we went to Christensens and had the hunt and celebrated Janie's birthday and then the boys all watched the Priesthood Session with Teren in his room. Then next day we woke up and had another Easter Egg hunt just around our house. I LOVE watching Tate experience all these new things as he's gotten older and is really starting to "get" it. The Easter Bunny always hides the kids basket and then they have to go look for them. I love that Tate knew to look for his basket. It was the best. - Actually the Best was watching General Conference that morning. How perfect. We really did try to read to the kids and teach them a lot about the resurrection. Listening to the Prophet and Apostles speak on Easter Sunday just made it the perfect Easter. I had to snap that picture of my two little boys on their together watching conference. Does my heart so much good. After conference we headed to the Down's for another Easter Egg hunt and a little lesson. My Dad talked more about the resurrection and I can tell my older kids are really understanding it. They know what Easter is really all about. It was a wonderful day. 

No comments: