Sunday, March 1, 2015

Moments I Don't Want to Forget

























 Just a bunch of random pictures of things I really don't ever want to forget. Smiling faces, super bowl parties, sleepovers with cousins, watching shows together, breakfasts, crazy hair days, and more smiles. I LOVE the saying that "The Days are Long but the Years are Short." That describes my life right now perfectly. Some days are hard and some are even harder, but all of them are filled with Happiness and Joy and Laughter and these 4 wonderful kids who are my life right now. It's all the little moments I want to treasure and not forget. I need to do better not worrying about all the little insignificant things that go on a day to day basis. I want to be a Mary not a Martha. I want to play with my kids and ignore the dishes. It's something I need to work on and do better at. I recently bought a sign that says, "Be the Mom you want them to remember." That's such perfect advice for me right now. I want so badly to be a good mom. I love these kids.

No comments: