Sunday, March 1, 2015

Daddy Daughter Date








Well it's tradition now. It's there 3rd or maybe even 4th time attending the Lifetime Fitness's Daddy Daughter Dance and I never get tired of seeing the smile on Elle's face and she gets ready and heads out the door with her Dad. This time was a little different for me though. I had visions of her in 6 years from now going out the door on her first day and I felt a bit sick to my stomach. Where is the time going?! She is such a beautiful young lady. So happy and fun. They met up with Josh and his girls and Ryan and his cute daughter Cecily. They danced and ate and had a great time and then to top it off Tob took Elle to PetCo (go figure) and McDonalds to end the night. Elle is a lucky girl to have such a doting father like she does. I love these pictures. These two people just go together like peanut butter and jelly. Two of a kind for sure.

No comments: