Friday, November 3, 2017

Bluish and Co's Pinners Conference








Tara and I have been working really hard to help our company Bluish and Co grow. It has been quite a bit more work then I ever planned on, but I've also enjoyed it more than I probably thought I would too. We decided a ways back to sign up for a booth at Pinners Conference Nov 3rd and 4th and although it's a great thing it caused us to have a TON more work than even before. We had to create an entire backdrop, get all the clothes bought, organized, tagged, and brought over to the expo center, and just about a million other things I can't even name. BUT it was so worth it! We were slammed the entire time, met the coolest people, had incredible sales and just overall it was a total success. I bet both days tara and I only took like 2 small bathroom breaks each, and barely ate a snack or two here or there. It was Crazy! We had so many compliments from people telling us how great our clothes and display were and it really meant a lot to us. Our husbands and families were awesome at supporting us this weekend too. Fun but EXHAUSTING weekend.

No comments: