Monday, November 13, 2017

Toby's Birthday!!!








Toby's birthday was a little more low key than in the past couple of years. Seeing as how I threw him two surprise birthday parties in a row with friends, we thought we'd keep this one to just us:) The kids and I made him breakfast in bed and put balloons up on the ceiling as per traditions. I thought it was so cute that all he told me he really wanted to do was to go to the gym with me. So that's what we did. We took the two little boys and checked them into the daycare and then he and I went and got a workout in. Although I honestly can not believe how out of shape I am. It's embarrassing really. Even just walking on the treadmill wore me out. I've got some changes to make in the near future. After the gym we took the two little to Zupas and got a nice lunch in together. When Elle and Cash got home we watched a movie as a fam and had a good night together just staying home. I'm sure I'll sneak a date in with just him this week. :) We are so grateful for this handsome, hard working, fun, witty, loving Dad and husband of ours. He's pretty much everyones favorite around here and honestly it's not hard to see why. We LOVE you Toby!

No comments: