Monday, November 20, 2017

Kemps Little X-Ray







This ought to be a fun little post. Kemp has some of the same bowel issues that Cash had back when he was 4 or 5 years old. Basically he is beyond constipated and has lost his ability to push number 2 out. It causes all sorts of problems because it ends up getting stuck up there forever and just small amounts leak out and it smells horrible and we change diapers constantly with just the tiniest amounts in there. Fun stuff right. So we took him to Primary's to do a little Barium Enema X-ray to find out what's going on. They literally have to stick a little camera up his bottom and then tape his legs all together and over his bum to make sure there is total suction. My heart just broke for him. He had to wonder what in the world was happening to him. But he did awesome and I'm so grateful Toby was there to help. I do however, wish that Toby would have been around to help later that day…when Kemp emptied every bit of #2 that he had in stomach over the last two weeks. I have never seen diarrhea  like this in my life. They warned me that this would totally clean him out but I had no idea or at least didn't remember that this is what it did. He couldn't even control himself when he was in the bathtub and I ended up having to move him back and forth bathtubs as I had to clean one out and then the other. Bless his little heart. We are hoping to get some answers and get this problem fixed ASAP.

No comments: