Thursday, November 16, 2017

Cash's 10th Birthday

















How my eldest son is 10 already I'll never know. He is truly one of kind. He has a heart of gold and one of the most tender hearts I've ever known. I started a thing a while back with my kids where I told them they could have a birthday party every other year. Ever year with four kids was starting to be more than I could handle. So this was his "on" year and really wanted a party. We decided to just have it hear and he invited about 10 of his friends. It was honestly one of the more easy parties I've thrown because TOBY did so much to help. We did minute to win it games, let the boys play some indoor basketball, gave out raider cups and Cash's favorite treats as favors, and redecorated Kathy's cake she bought for Tob and Cash and the November birthdays and turned it into a Raider Cake. Cash had a great time and was beaming from ear to ear the whole day. He of course got his breakfast in bed and balloons on the ceiling and we celebrated both he and Toby later in the week at my parents house as well. This family wouldn't function very well without Cash. He is the peacemaker, the best big brother to the littles, Elle's best friend, Toby little side-kick, and my best bud. I LOVE HIM MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY. Happy Happy Birthday Cashy Boy!!!

No comments: