Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Madison Wendy Downs!!!









Well we've waited quite a long time for this little doll to join our family. She almost held out long enough to be Cash's birthday buddy, but instead she came a day early. I couldn't wait for my family to get home from school and work to see her so I snuck a visit in to the hospital to see her earlier in the day and then when the kiddos and Tob got home we made her a Candy Bar Poster and bought flowers and headed over. Tate was so cute with her. He just loves babies. I get all sorts of anxiety having that many people in a hospital room where a new mom just gave birth. It gets too loud and crazy for me so I didn't let us all stay long but long enough to welcome Madison Wendy Downs to the family. What a beautiful baby girl she is and we could not be happier for Jordan and Kristee. They are going to be pretty incredible parents.

No comments: