Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Dad's 70th BIRTHDAY!!!

 Happy Birthday Dad Bo!!! I always know how old he is because he'll always be 30 years older than me! hahaha  Loved celebrating this giant of a man! We know my dad and he isn't one to want to be in the limelight so we didn't plan friend party...just a big family one. And actually we did 2! One surprise party at the Glenmoor Golf Club and one the next day in our back yard. Loved eating on the balcony at the driving range and being in one of my dad's favorite placed and the loved hosting everyone in the back yard. My dad is hands down one of the best people I know. He would do anything for anyone at anytime. He never turns us down when we have a favor. He never complains about how he's feeling although I know he's not feeling well. He always has a big smile on his face everywhere he goes. I love him so much. I'm so blessed that he is my dad. And I'm so glad that my dad is my kids grandpa. Happy 70th Dad!!!







No comments: